Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Spirit

I was always told that I have a good spirit and I didn't know what they were talking about until today!! I never realize to make a good Decision it has to come from your spirit!! When you feel and see your vision of what you want ..You will succeed!! I always try and find away to make things happen. I try not to say to myself I can't do this because of. I Pray and search for away to make things happen and this is the best way to get ahead in life!! Procrastinate is the worse thing that anybody can do. It just stops you from receiving what you really want in life!! I know that we all do it, but we all can change by changing how we think! Even I have to practice this everyday!! For my mind does wonder too!! I'm been think about my blog for the last few days, but I didn't know what to write or I didn't have time!! Basically the bottom line is that I was not listening!! Just the other day I woke up with a song in my head and the number 19. I couldn't figure out why that this day was so important. It wasn't my Son's birthday for it was in June not July. Then It finally hit me..it was the day that my Mom past away 18 years ago. Later on that night..A voice came to me and ask me if I missed my mom and I said "NO" and I couldn't figure out why I said that..then a peaceful thought came to me. My Mom is part of me and always will be with me. This made me so feel great and then I drifted off peacefully to sleep!! I believe deep in my heart that my Mom is very proud in what I am doing for I am sacrificing a lot to see my dreams come true. Sacrifice always comes with a price to pay which I already have done. Now my dreams will come true, for I have never gave up on Faith. Spirit is so important for it helps guide us on our path or direction in life..I believe in that because I am living it. I never give up, I just keep on going. I am so BLESSED for the people I met and have done in the last three years plus all the reading (which I never used to like). So Today I found the true meaning of Spirit and it make me feels humble and at peace inside. I Thank God that I finally know what people were trying to tell me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment